What information do we collect?
When registering with or interacting with our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and corporate affiliation.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, or to deliver informative alerts and status updates from our monitoring and analysis service.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. We cannot access your credit information, it is always transmitted directly between you and our Payment gateway providers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This policy was last modified on March 08, 2022